Monday, December 27, 2010

OMG milestone - don't keep me waiting!

The no carb thing is going well.  I'm not hungry any more.  No - you don't understand.  I used to be hungry ALL THE TIME.  Like I could eat a big meal at a buffet and 30 minutes later be starving.  It's really hard to lose weight when every cell in your body is screaming FEED ME!  But that is a thing of the past.  I get hungry around mealtimes (appropriately hungry not ravenous) and I eat an appropriate amout of food and stop when I want to.  Yippee!  I am finally free of the hunger monster.  If you are struggling - don't give up!  Something will work for you too! 

Next phase - add in more exercise!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! I am glad you found an eating plan that takes away that horrible starving feeling AND helps you lose weight. Every week I see you shrink and it's such an inspiration to me. I am also so proud of you for trying to cook. I know you can do it. "Hip hip HORRAYYYYYYYYYY"

    ReplyDelete