Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Belly Dancing is NOT a Workout!

NOT!  I whined & cried to just please go back on the treadmill or elliptical.  I hurt in places that I forgot existed.  If someone other than my sister in crime had seen me they probably would have thought I was having some sort of seizure.  And I am going to do it all again tomorrow... yeah (heavily laced with sarcasm). 

I have not met my water intake goal nor have I had the *healthiest* of snacks this week BUT I did manage to take my vitamins every day so woohoo!

Another week and another set of goals:

  1. Work out after work 3x this wek.
  2. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
  3. NOT go to a fast food restaurant this entire week (Starbucks & Sweet Tomatoes don't count)
I will also be starting on the dreaded diet this weekend so I will need to shop and prepare for that.  If you value your life, you may want to avoid me between Saturday and Tuesday morning - just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment