Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 3 - Really!

So we go to work out today (feeling a little bit beat up) and we did some light cardio followed by free weights and stretching.  We were informed mid-stretch that we can no longer use the room nor equipment because we have not been "trained" nor have we signed the waiver.  Really? Are you kidding me?  I'm not jogging and/or sprinting - hell I'm barely plodding along.  It's pretty much impossible to injure myself nor would I sue if I injured myself out of stupidity.  I just want to make my fat rear less fat. 

My sista-friend and I will persevere. Back up plan (aka. Operation - NOT GIVING UP) is in the works in the form of some personal free weights and workout DVDs until we are again allowed to use the gym. 

The scale showed some progress today (yeah!) but I am hesitant to celebrate too much lest tomorrow bring disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment